Saturday, January 12, 2013

New year...New me!

                    This new year, some things maybe change,will change or will remain. Good deeds are the things that should remain and bad deeds are the things that should be change. We have this what we call "new year's resolution". We make them before the new year come because we want to make a change in our life to improve for the better. The primary objective of this new year's resolution is to improve ourselves not to make it worse. 

                    When I made my new year's resolution, I've put into my heart and my mind that I am determine to change myself both physical and emotional. The changes that I made is more on emotional. I was a short tempered person but I realized before the new year came, being like this is not good. Having this kind of attitude can't make the people around me feel good. My problem is lack of patience and understanding. It's not like I don't know how to listen and understand but what I want is what I want and what I say is irrevocable. But now I really want to change myself.

                    This new year, i"ll be patient, I'll try to understand and listen to what others say. So that the communication between the person and I will never be like the past few years, it leads us to fight. I will never go back to the old me.

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment