New School had come. everything is new, the teachers, classroom and the knowledge even having a new classmate. this school year on the first grading period my expectations were true, about the lessons in all subjects. They wee difficult but listening to the teacher and understanding the lessons were the only solution for it. This first grading period, I learned a lot, especially from the subject of science and mathematics. When I was in third year, Science was boring and difficult. I couldn't even understand some of our lessons. But now, my interest went to this subject. It is amazing knowing everything has its cause and reason. It Explains everything. I learned to appreciate this subject because of my teacher. I learned so much from her, about gravity, how to compute speed and a lot more. It's funny because I'm addicted to computer and I don't even know a blog is existed. I also learned a lot from TLE subject. How to make a blog, the history of Internet and those peoples who were behind this Internet. I also became interested in Math, before my brain was twisted solving all those equations. The difficult part for me is the signs of the numbers. What will I do if is it positive or negative. Thanks to my classmates I know what to do already.
The problems that I have encountered were catching up the time making my projects. I had almost lose my hope for finishing my projects but I told myself I have to finish all of this to have a good grades. Then next thing I knew I submitted them to my teachers. Having a poor eyesight was the biggest problem. I'm seated at 4th row and it was difficult for me to read the lessons that were written in the blackboard but this problem was already solve when my mom bought me an eyeglasses. I was hard up on catching up the first lesson an Science. It was difficult to understand but as time goes by I finally understood that lesson, by reading it, analyzing the drawing and the equation.
Moving on, I will study harder because the next grading period will be harder than the last. I'll expect more assignments, projects and activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment