Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LETTER TO PRESIDENT

Dear Mr. President:
       
                    Hello sir! Before anything else, I want to greet you a pleasant day. There is something that I want to  ask you. I'm not complaining sir, I'm just curious why there are allot of people suffering right now than the past few years. Why does our country not experiencing any changes? By impeaching Renato Corona didn't change the fact that our country is still suffering from the same problems like crimes, poverty and especially lock of work resources. I know being a president is a big responsibility. You are handling millions of people and that's not easy at all. Obviously you are trying your best sir to solve these problems. I am not asking you or telling you sir to fix those problems immediately but to fix those problems one at a time. we all expect this sir and thank you.
                                                                         
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment